the right answer,
on the right channel,
at any time
Depending on the question, the internet user gets an answer back straight away automatically or is directed to the appropriate channel: live chat, click-to-call, email, telephone, social media, etc.
This smart routing is carried out by Do You Dream Up’s natural language processing engine based on various criteria (question topic, time, channel prioritisation, etc.).
The Helpbox supports the internet user at any point in their browsing. The answers can be personalised using information from the CRM or the customer browsing. Personalising the interaction helps to improve user satisfaction.
The Helpbox interface can be presented in the form of a chat window or as a dynamic FAQ. The UX is adjusted according to the user’s device (desktop, tablet, mobile). The concept and web design are customised according to your needs and your charter.
Control the costs of
The Helpbox develops customer autonomy so that customers can easily find answers to their questions themselves. Providing a self-service tool for customers helps to avoid less important contact and reduces the number of emails and calls to your customer service.
Statistics also help you to identify which channels are requested according to the questions or the time of day. This allows you to make the necessary adjustments in terms of resources per channel.
Do You Dream Up’s Helpbox solution has an intuitive back office where you can:
- Manage knowledge base content through a validation workflow
- Analyse customer questions, particularly those that are not answered
- Benefit from the tool’s self-learning features: automatic suggestions for improvement based on interactions with users
- Use statistics and alerts to control the efficiency of the tool and implement corrective actions
- Measure the change in matching rate and user satisfaction
The chatbot solution is available as a SaaS, which means it is very simple to configure. You only need to add one line of code to your website.